Bella Rouge BBQ Shrimp!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1.5 lbs Peeled and deveined shrimp (recommended size 16/20)
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- Pinch of Cracked black pepper
- ¾ Cup Bella Rouge BBQ sauce (of your choice)
- Bamboo skewers soaked for at least 10 minutes in water
Preheat grill to moderately hot flame. Next, put shrimp in a medium bowl coat with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix shrimp around in the bowl to insure they are coated with the olive oil and seasoned. In a small saucepan heat the bbq sauce until just warm. Thread shrimp on bamboo skewers that have been well soaked in water leaving space between each to insure shrimp will be evenly cooked. Make sure to leave enough of a handle for turning the shrimp and removing them from the grill.